We’re IT pros with 20+ years of experience troubleshooting computer problems, maintaining networks, and connecting our customers with the best IT solutions that fit their budget. We offer all that with quality in-person service, a listening ear, and little bit of a sense of humor (highly debatable!).
Our WiseGuys use their expertise and knowledge to meet the needs of schools, churches, government, healthcare organizations, manufacturing companies, lawyers, realtors, and other companies throughout southern Wisconsin. Don’t believe us? Let our clients tell you (but don’t ask them about our bad jokes!).
We can assist (and have assisted) with:
- Setting up and maintaining company networks,
- Establishing cloud service where employees can easily access company data,
- Securing organizational data from malware, ransomware, and malicious attacks,
- Setting up and support e-mail services,
- Setting up and integrating company smart phones,
- Backing up company data in case of meltdown,
- Establishing and securing organizational wi-fi networks,
- Setting up laptops and tablets for new and existing employees,
- Connecting businesses with quality hardware (laptops, phone systems, etc.),
- Installing and troubleshooting company software,
- Integrating printers and scanners into a company network,
- Troubleshooting emergency technology issues,
- And anything else needed by our clients. That’s what a WiseGuy does.